perjantai 12. lokakuuta 2012

Sensor fusion algorithm

We have been happy to receive many queries about the sensor fusion algorithm. While it is based on Sebastian Madgwick's work and his original version can be downloaded from here, we have also made available our own slightly modified version (as required by the LGPL license).

Due to the number of queries, we have now moved from email support to direct downloads, i.e. we are now hosting the file on our web servers and you download it directly from here.

Nevertheless, we'd really like to hear about you, so don't hesitate to drop a line by email (info[at]finwe.fi) or by commenting here.

1 kommentti:

  1. Hi,
    I really like your 3D Gyro Compass app. Also I am trying to learn Android programing and I am trying to implement simple augmented reality app. I would like to use your AHRS algorithm, but I have a problem. I managed to compile jni lib and to include it in to Android SDK project. I now hot to call functions and return values from lib. But I have a problem. When I feed AHRS algorithm from onSensorChanged(SensorEvent event) function I don't get results you have in your app. It is very unstable on some phones. Can you explain how do you use AHRS algorithm in your app?

    Thanks,
    David

    VastaaPoista